Ever since I was the ripe age of 6, I was addicted to playing teacher. I couldn't get enough! I had four students and they were the same students I used every time I played school. My family used to have this room in our house called the "classroom." This was only a craft room, but to me it was my classroom! I used to beg my sister, mom, grandparents, and my friends when they would come over to play school with me. Because of my whole childhood consisting of teaching, grading fake papers, and giving fake presentations, I was set on being a school teacher. But is that the same case now? The want to teach has worn off for me right now. Pretty sad isn't it? Well, in my second semester of 9th grade, I started the Teaching as a Profession pathway. This regained my love for teaching others a little bit! I think the question to ask now is, "I love teaching and being in a leadership position, but do I really want to be doing it in a classroom?" I really enjoy this ...
Comments
Post a Comment